• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Star Plus to air Hotstar shows due to coronavirus outbreak?

iDJ

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
They will have to heavily censor the shows to air them on national TV. Scenes of n*d*ty and bold language will have to be eliminated from the shows.
I think Hotstar Original's doesn't have any sort of n*d*ty. Even profanity is minimum which can be censored.

Last edited:

Esmail

Editor, DreamDTH
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
I think Hotstar Original's doesn't have any sort of n*d*ty. Even profanity is minimum which can be censored.
Criminal justice has a full backside n*de of Vikrant Massey. But yes it's way lesser than Alt Balaji and Ullu originals.

Shantanu Upadhyay

Contributor
Reaction score
will this not affect their Vip subscriber base?
I mean why one would subscribe for the contents which are available for free to watch on TV channels.

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
I mean why one would subscribe for the contents which are available for free to watch on TV channels.
i believe if this will happen, that will be a stop gap process. and if they air hotstar original they may air the older ones like roar of lion , the office which don't hurt their vip subscription base

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
From this monday... Starplus
mahabharat 5.30pm to 6.30pm only premire episode (after mon- fri 6 to7pm)
Siya ke raam 6.30pm to 7.30pm only premire episode (after mon-fri 7pm to 7.30pm)
Radhakrishn 7.30pm
Mere agne me 2pm

Last edited:

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
I know it's too much to ask. Can we have Kochikame back too? Atleast on Hotstar. :sad::sad::sad:
I don't think they have Fuji TV rights any more. I think Netflix may add as they are interested in Hindi Dubbed animes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock