Breaking Star plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have time to wait to check if any other comments are coming before replying.

I'm also not trying to increase my post counts ok.

You are the one who is quoting me from today morning for no reason.In my view,you can't understand what I said in colors jazbaat thread.

I asked if Star bharat in also showing and I haven't said that star bharat is only showing,but you suddenly jumped in and said that I was joking.

bro i have notjhing against you as far as jazbaat thread pls see ur post urself you have said star bharat showing old show na?? anyways again i would clarify i have issues with you (y) i just expect more from you as responsible senior member

Star Bharat is also repeating old shows na?
They repeat shows like Mahabharat on Sundays, I believe. They should rerun the really old shows, even like Kasautii S1 could help garner ratings.
bro i have notjhing against you as far as jazbaat thread pls see ur post urself you have said star bharat showing old show na?? anyways again i would clarify i have issues with you (y) i just expect more from you as responsible senior member
You have missed one word from my post ''also".

I have asked if Star Bharat also repeating old shows & never said that star Bharat is only repeating old shows.Its you who took my post wrongly.

@azaanabbas bro had clarified me about it as well.You again came up saying that I'm joking etc etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock