Star Pravah Pictures availability on various cable/DTH operators

Tata Play seems to be unhappy with the broadcaster carriage conditions as far as &xplor HD is concerned as @dino29 bhai mentioned once.

By the way, the thread title is wrong. It is not Star Pravah Pictures but Pravah Picture.

Tata Play can easily add And Xplor, Colors Cineplex Bollywood , Colors Cineplex Superhits, Investigation Discovery HD by updating RIO with respective broadcasters. I do not see addition of these chs interfering with RIO terms of other broadcasters or even if it does some LCN changes can b made like airtel shifted Colors Cineplex HDMI towards end LCN to accommodate Colors Cineplex Bollywood, i think they can do so with MTV , MTV Beats too by shifting it towards some latter LCN and add their HD feed alongwith VH1 HD but i am sure viacom18 will not agree to it as these r their key channels.

Earlier on too broadcasters must have approached Tata Play (Tata Sky) to add these channels thru carriage fee option as same were not available in RIO but Tata Play seems to have decided not to add them. I still feel Tata Play is somewhat partial to star/disney channels bcoz they r partners in their company whereas airtel does not have that tilt towards any particular broadcaster

More so star/disney has still not published New RIO hence these 2 chs getting added thru carriage fee option. Looks like star/Disney approached airtel only for addition of SD feed

Tata Play can easily add And Xplor, Colors Cineplex Bollywood , Colors Cineplex Superhits, Investigation Discovery HD by updating RIO with respective broadcasters. I do not see addition of these chs interfering with RIO terms of other broadcasters or even if it does some LCN changes can b made like airtel shifted Colors Cineplex HDMI towards end LCN to accommodate Colors Cineplex Bollywood, i think they can do so with MTV , MTV Beats too by shifting it towards some latter LCN and add their HD feed alongwith VH1 HD but i am sure viacom18 will not agree to it as these r their key channels.

Earlier on too broadcasters must have approached Tata Play (Tata Sky) to add these channels thru carriage fee option as same were not available in RIO but Tata Play seems to have decided not to add them. I still feel Tata Play is somewhat partial to star/disney channels bcoz they r partners in their company whereas airtel does not have that tilt towards any particular broadcaster
Airtel has tilt towards zee... remember &xplor HD and zee classic were first added in airtel

Airtel has tilt towards zee... remember &xplor HD and zee classic were first added in airtel

No. They r impartial. For that matter in last 4 or 5 yrs they have added chs from all broadcasters shortly after their launch or on launch date itself. Few HD channels addition is on hold that includes Zee Zest HD and even chs from other broadcasters. Airtel did not add Zee Vajwa too

Between 2011 to 2015 they were slow in adding HD chs.

I

Very Seriously I Doubt Pravah Picture HD Launch On Tata Play,,,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock