Star Pravah Pictures availability on various cable/DTH operators

Ddb9WLW.jpg

As per sources and recent Sun direct activities like LCN change and creating space for Pravah Pictures HD, they are going to add the channel probably....But not sure, Why star is not revealing in images shared in social medias.......
Secret Dhamaka May Be

As per sources and recent Sun direct activities like LCN change and creating space for Pravah Pictures HD, they are going to add the channel probably....But not sure, Why star is not revealing in images shared in social medias.......
Sun Direct has added Pravah Picture on LCN 681! :cheers: I had predicted that it would surprise us with the HD version, but never mind, it has at lease added the SD version out of the blue. For the record, it does not have Zee Talkies HD either, so Pravah Picture HD would be a very long shot!
Hope at least that local cable operators add it. Very strange and sad that Tata Play is not adding a Star network HD channel. Star Kirano HD and other HD channels are also coming up soon. Maybe Sun Direct will throw us a surprise and add Pravah Picture HD first like it did with Sports18 1 HD! :lol: (just kidding)
By the way, I have not seen a single snap of Pravah Picture HD anywhere. Those who have cable boxes, please try to post a picture if possible. :smile2:

For the record, it does not have Zee Talkies HD either, so Pravah Picture HD would be a very long shot!
They may add pravah picture hd but not Zee talkies HD.
Good relationship with star network,so expectations is more.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock