star sport 2

Till now it is a useless channel to have. Also it is very expensive I am having it in my AirTel Digital and on subscribing this channel they deducted my 3 months advance amount for this useless channel :mad:

I am 100% sure they wont add SS 2 any time soon and the best chance that D2h will had SS 2 is in October 2013 bcoz on 10th of October 2013 India vs Australia 1 T20 and 7 ODIs series will start and i am sure by that time they will also convert Star sports 2 into mp4 format and all others DTHs will also be happy to add this channel rather then adding it now bcoz their is not a much difference between Espn SD and Star sports 2. So don't hope for any miracle before October this year.

DishHD said:
I am 100% sure they wont add SS 2 any time soon and the best chance that D2h will had SS 2 is in October 2013 bcoz on 10th of October 2013 India vs Australia 1 T20 and 7 ODIs series will start and i am sure by that time they will also convert Star sports 2 into mp4 format and all others DTHs will also be happy to add this channel rather then adding it now bcoz their is not a much difference between Espn SD and Star sports 2. So don't hope for any miracle before October this year.
SS 2 already there in mpeg4 in sun direct base pack

DishHD said:

ratedr said:

I meant to say in Hd bcoz the one in Sun direct is not a true 1080i channel but just a upgraded to MP4 channel but i am sure not a true HD channel has like in Dish Tv there are many channels Upgraded to MP4 but yes they look much better than SD channels but are not true HD channels which dish tv Claim has Hd channels.

Its Nt Expensive at all in Sundirect....
Star Sports 2 free from base pack onwards!!!
A real suprise....

Star sports 2 is NOT an HD channel. And even if it is in MPEG2, operators can downlink it in MPEG2 and transmit in MPEG4. The compression used by the broadcaster has nothing to do with DTH operator.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock