DDF Exclusive Star Sports 1 Bangla to be launched on 5 March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a indication that star sports 1 bangla come on or before ipl. Audio is on bengali language . Translation of words in bengali :
Dhoni finish the game of his own style.
What reaction you expect from captain cool or he dominate this ipl and go headlines for answers tune in star sports

Source

Last edited:
Maybe you are correct. I didn't get it explicitly from that article, whether the languages in brackets denote language of commentary or language of channel is not clear to me. Anyway, the opening match will clarify.👍
It says that every matches of IPL which will be played on Sunday will be available with Malayalam commentary on Asianet Plus .. Not every match :no2: :ok2:

But Malayalam commentary not confirmed.
There will be Malayalam commentary. Last year there was it for Final through Asianet Movies. This year it gets some expansion -matches on all sundays. Also if they put English/hindi feed through Malayalam channel no improvement happen for viewership(it may decline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock