DDF Exclusive Star Sports 1 Bangla to be launched on 5 March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Zol Zhal Sports launching after SS1 Hindi Tamil, Kannada, Telugu and Now Bengali...

All are showing same content just Font and Commentry going to change for this ₹19...

Another LOOTING channel coming

Another Zol Zhal Sports launching after SS1 Hindi Tamil, Kannada, Telugu and Now Bengali...

All are showing same content just Font and Commentry going to change for this ₹19...

Another LOOTING channel coming

Yeh they could have easily broadcast NZ vs Ban match on SS1/SS1H but they did not and run IPL highlights all day and kept that match for their SSS1 which they don't provide in their basic pack :mad:

I was writing an email half an hour ago to starsports ; person said channel is coming very soon.Happy all Bengali people.

As per my recent word with an insider, the channel is more likely to be launched along with launch of new bouquets which is scheduled in 3rd week of March.

If SS can't provide regional channels in HD then there is no use of paying for that channels apart from SD viewers. SS1 HD English is enough. Better they can give regional HD audio feeds in SS1 HD rather giving separate sd regional sports channels.

Last edited:
Mostly launching on 21st or 23rd March starting of IPL :wink2:

It should launch before 23 march

Last edited by a moderator:
I always Said you not Post from those sites as they copied the news from here n post :ok2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock