Breaking Star Sports 1 Marathi Launched

I think available Bro

7IK7Lxu.jpg

What did I say before? They don't want to launch on World Cup Final to avoid production cost. It doesn't makes sense to spend money on just one match. Then also it didn't feature Team India.

Welcome starsports1 Marathi

Why star is launching separate regional channels??cant understand star network approach.. totally star having starsports1,2,3 and starsports select 1,2 and regional channels..with new trai rules how one can watch all star channels at affordable price??still confusing in which channel which program is scheduled..better star to think rename or rebrand its sports network completely..

Last edited:
Star Sports Marathi is launched but still no platform is showing the channel. Waiting for the same. Written mail to Star Sport and got below feedback...

Dear Mahesh,

Thank you for writing to Star Sports India.

As Star Sports 1 Marathi has already launched, we would request you to contact your service provider to check its availability

Hope this information helps.
Warm Regards,
XXXXX
Star Sports

**PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT IF REPLYING TO THIS EMAIL**
To: [email protected]
Subject: About star sports Marathi
Dear team,

Thank you for starting the star sports Marathi dedicated channel..
Can I know when it is available on Airtel digital TV and other platforms?

Thanks & Regards

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock