Star Sports 2

What does this mean?
Star Sports 2 is coming?
byvutumy.jpg

@jaysheezy: Whether your friend got the same exact reply or different one?

But in my perspective, this is also not telling any assurance about channel addition... If you contact customercare@d2h, you will get the below reply.

Dear customer,

Thank you for writing to Videocon D2h.

We have captured your feedback and we will work on adding these channels. Please bear with us and thank you for your patience

If you have any further queries, please call our customer care numbers below:

• +91 7355873558

You can also email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h

Star sports have already lost the Aussie open and FIFA WC contracts to Sony Six, hope they lose their Serie A and La Liga deals too in 2 years time...
They are just interested in promoting cricket in India which is already way to well promoted in the country, and destroying other sports.

I hope six acquires the neo channels as they have nothing but Bundesliga and French Open to show, and take the at least one of Serie A or La Liga deals...

khepacheley said:
Star sports have already lost the Aussie open and FIFA WC contracts to Sony Six, hope they lose their Serie A and La Liga deals too in 2 years time...
They are just interested in promoting cricket in India which is already way to well promoted in the country, and destroying other sports.

I hope six acquires the neo channels as they have nothing but Bundesliga and French Open to show, and take the at least one of Serie A or La Liga deals...

Why not Sony Six showing NBA today morning if they are so Concerned about promoting other sports on there Channels??? :p:p:p
Every Sports broadcaster in India knows the importance of Cricket in India, in fact Sony Six came into existence at the same time When BCCI tenders were released for International matches in India, Only to be outbid by Star. Star Group has Money, they invested in Cricket rights and now they are cashing on the same....:c:c:c
Given the same opportunity every other sports Broadcaster would love to telecast Indian Cricket, be it Ten, Sony or Neo !!!:lol:lol:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock