Star Sports 2

All sports channels from Star Network soon rename again as Ashwin-1, Poojara-2, Koli-3 & football-4.

Re: RE: Star Sports 2

piinku1 said:
yes,they should shutdown ss2,ss3.
I wonder why they launch a complete Hindi sports channel(ss3) instead of language feed like discovery channel. Then we have to Just press a button and switch favorite language.

dipayan said:
Its time to shutdown few channels

If this continues then Star will see revolt from viewers. They will have to either change SS format or face shutdown.
Hope STAR CEO/COO listen to this & change their strategy, it seems Rs 20000 Cr is a distant dream. :p

dipayan said:
I wonder why they launch a complete Hindi sports channel(ss3) instead of language feed like discovery channel. Then we have to Just press a button and switch favorite language.

Extra Channel will give additional revenue !!!:lol Not possible with change of feed :angry:angry:angry

Well SS2 is basically a Trance Urban launched by Star group on Indian Sports personality. Lets wait for Jan when Australian open will be telecasted. We will see other sports as well. But definitely Cricket & soccer will remain at center stage as they have right of 3 most powerful & expensive cricket Boards (BCCI, CA, ECB) along with ICC. Also they have invested in EPL, La Liga and seria A. What happened to Hindi feeds for EPL they had initiated at the begining of season?

dipayan said:

:skd

Duke said:
Extra Channel will give additional revenue !!!:lol Not possible with change of feed :angry:angry:angry

:k

Duke said:
Well SS2 is basically a Trance Urban launched by Star group on Indian Sports personality. Lets wait for Jan when Australian open will be telecasted. We will see other sports as well. But definitely Cricket & soccer will remain at center stage as they have right of 3 most powerful & expensive cricket Boards (BCCI, CA, ECB) along with ICC. Also they have invested in EPL, La Liga and seria A. What happened to Hindi feeds for EPL they had initiated at the begining of season?

Australian Open only next year with Star. It moves to Sony from 2015 for next five years. Star will only concentrate on cricket, they have got the team sponsorship rights also today. Football is relegated to HD channels and online. Please check their twitter feed @starsportsindia and you will find out. Other sports where India participates like hockey etc will be shown on ss3 and ss2 but global events only on ss4 and the two HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock