DDF Exclusive Star Sports 4K added by Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 381
  • Views: Views 45,306
Yes brother I am facing it. Hopefully the remaining issues including 50/60fps will be resolved soon. I am very impressed with the improved picture quality today.
Better than jio cinema Asli 4k?
Don't think they add 50 fps...
Personally I m not like jio cinema Asli 4k live broadcast...

Yes brother I am facing it. Hopefully the remaining issues including 50/60fps will be resolved soon. I am very impressed with the improved picture quality today.
Which dth operator has improved PQ?

Currently highlights are playing in 1080p with good frame rates(50/50+ fps).
Is it normal on this channel for non live show because I didn't observed closely for non live show in this channel.

It was playing in less fps before,now playing perfectly in 50 fps , maybe we will se 50 fps today in live match

Exactly, earlier I was experiencing low fps in highlights and during live matches. Now it appears they have worked on the problem and settled it down to some extent. Hopefully, tonight we will experience a seamless streaming of live match.

Exactly, earlier I was experiencing low fps in highlights and during live matches. Now it appears they have worked on the problem and settled it down to some extent. Hopefully, tonight we will experience a seamless streaming of live match.
Now playing highlights in low frame rates😞

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock