DDF Exclusive Star Sports 4K added by Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 381
  • Views: Views 43,859
I am using Airtel Xstream 4k box, the picture quality was superb yesterday. No lag in sound and the video was not freezing. Day before yesterday I could see some grains, because of too much sharpness maybe.

Last edited:
Cricket countdown program has got 50fps right now.. Hoping the match is smooth today

How do you measure fps.. is it displayed somewhere in settings? Or adsuming just by seeing picture
They all assumptions...in India there is no live streaming 50fps in 4k...only prime video streaming in 50fps but 1920×1080p resolution...
Last few days live streaming is very good and I checked...it's 4k 25 fps only...
No 4k channel will not stream live in 50fps in India surely...no one shows any proof for but only assumption itself...
Good quality pictures doesn't need to be in 50fps only but can be in 25fps too..

Last edited:
If the input stream has better quality then the out put transmission too gets better quality...that's the reason good transmission is since few days in 4k channels and not of fps..

Good quality pictures doesn't need to be in 50fps only but can be in 25fps too.
PQ has no connection with the FPS. But, overall experience on 50 FPS is way better than 25 FPS. Especially in sports where camera and objects in the frame are moving pretty fast. Good quality picture with 25 FPS is good but the same PQ with 50 FPS is excellent. There is no point of opposition. Also, there's nothing wrong in demanding that, from a customer point of view.

PQ has no connection with the FPS. But, overall experience on 50 FPS is way better than 25 FPS. Especially in sports where camera and objects in the frame are moving pretty fast. Good quality picture with 25 FPS is good but the same PQ with 50 FPS is excellent. There is no point of opposition. Also, there's nothing wrong in demanding that, from a customer point of view.
Demanding is another thing and everyone has the right..sadly no one gives it...
Fact is even streaming giants like Prime video doesn't provide 50 fps in 4k but in 1920×1080 itself....I was in uk few months back and seen sky too provided cricket in FHD 50fps..only football was in 4k 50fps...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock