DDF Exclusive Star Sports 4K added by Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 381
  • Views: Views 43,827
in India there is no live streaming 50fps in 4k
If not 50 then what is it?
Surely the frame rate is better than JioCinema's broadcast at 24fps.
Also better than Star Sports' SD 25FPS broadcast.

I've also watched a lot of content in 30fps and this isn't that...

If not 50 then what is it?
Surely the frame rate is better than JioCinema's broadcast at 24fps.
Also better than Star Sports' SD 25FPS broadcast.

I've also watched a lot of content in 30fps and this isn't that...
Assumption doesn't make justification...till now no one showed stats for nerds for 4k 50fps in live streaming or in any channels...

Last edited:
Demanding is another thing and everyone has the right..sadly no one gives it...
Fact is even streaming giants like Prime video doesn't provide 50 fps in 4k but in 1920×1080 itself....I was in uk few months back and seen sky too provided cricket in FHD 50fps..only football was in 4k 50fps...
in sports fps matter more than resolution. There is no point in having 4k resolution with 25 fps. Watching 3 hr match will hurt your eyes. Thats why people still watch matches in HD channel even though it is very old technology and inferior to full HD.

in sports fps matter more than resolution. There is no point in having 4k resolution with 25 fps. Watching 3 hr match will hurt your eyes. Thats why people still watch matches in HD channel even though it is very old technology and inferior to full HD.
So that's y most r preffering 50fps in FHD resolutions...4k 50 fps can be avoided if they provide 50 fps in FHD...
That's fair point...

Last edited:
Does this channel require Internet? When I try to add through the STB, I am getting the message that Internet is not connected

Does this channel require Internet? When I try to add through the STB, I am getting the message that Internet is not connected

For Adding The Channel Internet Required

But

Not For Watching

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock