Star Sports 4K Service Launching on Tata Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is binge plus stb accepting to install jio cinema or some tricks required?
No bro no tricks required simply go to Google Play..download the jio cinema app legally and enjoy it.... battle is going between star vs jio cinema only.....not Tata play/Airtel vs jio cinema 😂 even Tata Play & Airtel has their own fibernet/ internet boxes....and promote to watch more ott content over tv channels.... they are benefited any way... 🔥 They won't dare to block jio cinema app on Tata Play/Airtel either 😜

I just installed Jio cinema app on tata play binge+ box...and guess what the quality is top notch with asli 4k on jio cinema...it's brighter and crisp then star sports 1 HD.....even full hd quality on jio cinema is 10 times better then star sports 1 HD...app also not crashing as well.... overall satisfied....jio done an exceptional work for customers but in the other hand star disappointed us....
Tried lots of options to get better quality for 4k like asli 4k on my 4k Android tv,on fire tv stick and on tata play binge stb.... overall verdict fire tv & tata play binge+ with jio cinema app delivers u a smooth 4k streaming experience...and surprisingly app get crashed on fire tv sometimes but super smooth on tata play binge stb....
Finally found someone who had the same experience. I am too getting very good experience with Tata Play Binge + Box and Jio Fiber 100 Mbps Connection.

Finally found someone who had the same experience. I am too getting very good experience with Tata Play Binge + Box and Jio Fiber 100 Mbps Connection.
Is it because the hardware is better ?

Is it because the hardware is better ?
Star HD satellite TV broadcast is 1080i25, leaving the task of deinterlacing for the television/display device. Internet streams of Jio are 1080p25, virtually free from all the motion artifacts. This could possibly be one of the reasons.

Does. Binge plus box support Dolby atmos

Since it is confirmed that it will be exclusive to binge box, shouldn`t mod move the thread accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock