Star Sports 4K Service Launching on Tata Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever noticed star commentary team is now doing commentry for jio cinema too...same commentry track on star and jio....Jio grabbed commentaters of star too😂
That is called the world feed. That is from BCCI. Common for TV and digital.

I picked up the Tata Play Binge 4K set-up box after listening to the rumours. what do now If 4k channel comes in future then it will work ? or in the middle of ipl i will get to see star sports 4k

That is called the world feed. That is from BCCI. Common for TV and digital.
Maybe but earlier jio had the seperate commentetars list for all languages including English.....the first match between GT vs CSK had different commentry on jio & star sports from today they switched same commentry for both platforms....

I picked up the Tata Play Binge 4K set-up box after listening to the rumours. what do now If 4k channel comes in future then it will work ? or in the middle of ipl i will get to see star sports 4k
For now no chances of launch of 4K channel bro....go for jio cinema asli 4K if u have good fibernet connection...cause its superb and 100 times better then star sports HD channels... otherwise stay satisfied & settled with star HD channels for now....for World Cup we can expect Star sports 4K i think...

Update

We Are On Process Of Clearing All MIB Hurdles To Launch 4K Services, We Have Successfully Tested The 4K Transmission, We Are Happy With That,,,

- Star Source

Update

We Are On Process Of Clearing All MIB Hurdles To Launch 4K Services, We Have Successfully Tested The 4K Transmission, We Are Happy With That,,,

- Star Source
Mota Bhai ka Ashirwad hai tum pe. Kush kar diya apne ye news post karke.

Translation: Big Brothers Blessings always with you, made us happy with this news.

Update

- Star Source
Bro can we expect 4K channel in upcoming IPL match!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock