Star Sports challenges TDSAT’s interim order in Dish TV case

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 2,996
Harry@123 said:
They r d broadcaster & they can add clauses from their end to make a deal like Zee is also doing with Adtv dth bro..
No Zing, B4U Movies & also Zee Zindgi available in adtv becoz of Zee's wanting more money frm adtv..

What you wants to say :huh first of all STAR SPORTS is not adding any clauses they're not removing clauses to make a deal if they're Broadcaster and if they really wants to distribute their channel in every service provider then they can make a deal with mutual understanding but this is not the case with STAR they just believe on one thing. I wants to ask one question why Life OK HD is not available in airtel and I am quite sure its not matter of space crunch.

Bad news for Dish tv viewers As this war is continously going for next few months.. No chance of SS HD in dish tv atleast for two-three months...

Anirudha Das said:
What you wants to say :huh first of all STAR SPORTS is not adding any clauses they're not removing clauses to make a deal if they're Broadcaster and if they really wants to distribute their channel in every service provider then they can make a deal with mutual understanding but this is not the case with STAR they just believe on one thing. I wants to ask one question why Life OK HD is not available in airtel and I am quite sure its not matter of space crunch.

We can't always put the entire blame on broadcasters. Why is that only Dish TV has issues with broadcasters (Star Sports & Indiacast).
Only when both broadcaster and DTH operator is flexible, a deal can be reached.

Anirudha Das said:
And thats reason they hire Abhisek Manu Singhvi (Khongreshi) :angry

---edited---

Mod note: Dont use harsh words against any member :no

deepums said:
We can't always put the entire blame on broadcasters. Why is that only Dish TV has issues with broadcasters (Star Sports & Indiacast).

Absolutely right bro...

deepums said:

Every DTH firm has issue with certain broadcaster not a single DTH firm is perfect on adding channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock