Star Sports challenges TDSAT’s interim order in Dish TV case

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 2,998
Harry@123 said:
Bro he is going mad becoz he is dish tv viewer...
Making useless posts again & again..

I am proud to be a user of dishtv and even if they remove STAR SPORTS and Indiacast UTV channel from their platform then also I will stay with dishtv.

Admin/Mod how can he blame a Group?? He is supposed to be in his limits.. Its on brodcaster & dth to resolve thrir issues.. Who is he to put himself in this fight..?? Plz give sm instructions to this member...

Harry@123 said:
Admin/Mod how can he blame a Group?? He is supposed to be in his limits.. Its on brodcaster & dth to resolve thrir issues.. Who is he to put himself in this fight..?? Plz give sm instructions to this member...

So you're a true copy of Shubham123 taunting members, tries to fight only blame others.

Anirudha Das said:
So you're a true copy of Shubham123 taunting members, tries to fight only blame others.

Be in ur limits.. U r gng out frm ur limits.. Whts ur problem?? I m nt like Shubham123..

Harry@123 said:
Chal oye AAP supporter.... Do ur work.. Do jhadu dance..

Harry@123 said:
Be in ur limits.. U r gng out frm ur limits.. Whts ur problem?? I m nt like Shubham123..

I think I got better response from Shubham123. I can say Shubham123 is better then Harry@123.

Pls, ease down everyone... and kindly dont deviate the thread. :k :tup

@anirudha bhai........first u have to cool down bro...
Let them finish thier matter in thier own way.....they are international companies not like children who are fighting over a piece of cake....they know what is wrong and what is not.......so keep cool....and enjoy other channels os star on dishtv......

sSUNNY1432 said:
@anirudha bhai........first u have to cool down bro...
Let them finish thier matter in thier own way.....they are international companies not like children who are fighting over a piece of cake....they know what is wrong and what is not.......so keep cool....and enjoy other channels os star on dishtv......

:k:k:k:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock