Star Sports Channel Logo - Modified by me

Basil Ak said:
How is the below one:-
c4Ybhvp.png

Yes this what i am talking about :tup

superdudebuddy said:
Very Good Basil Ak Bro i hope i should have add a water mark in the above image :-/
Looks like you also play EA Sports Cricket 07.My modified logo had black background so i used you pic because in your pic i could easily fit my logo.

In my first logo it had a white background so when i added it to Cricket 07 SS it wasn't looking good so i used yours for the second :-

jgs8Eh4.png

Basil Ak said:
Looks like you also play EA Sports Cricket 07.My modified logo had black background so i used you pic because in your pic i could easily fit my logo.

In my first logo it had a white background so when i added it to Cricket 07 SS it wasn't looking good so i used yours for the second :-

jgs8Eh4.png

No problem Bro :):)

By the way This Game is too good So everyone Use to Play

:k:k

i want SS logo like Sky Sports or Fox Sports logo... or if they want STAR word and star logo then they should modify it like Ten Sports logo , a small Star logo in between The word STAR and SPORTS...!! some one plz make these three types of logo

Remember one thing, when you make logo like fox sports, use red and purple colour instead of blue colour

This is what the replay i have Got from Star Sports

Dear Viewer,

Thank you for writing to Star Sports.

It’s great to connect with sports enthusiast such as yourself and to know of your involvement with Star Sports.

It is always a pleasure to hear from our viewers and thank you for your valuable feedback, we will definitely forward it to our Branding team.

Thank you for your support.

Warm Regards,

Star Sports Team

superdudebuddy said:
This is what the replay i have Got from Star Sports

Dear Viewer,

Thank you for writing to Star Sports.

It’s great to connect with sports enthusiast such as yourself and to know of your involvement with Star Sports.

It is always a pleasure to hear from our viewers and thank you for your valuable feedback, we will definitely forward it to our Branding team.

Thank you for your support.

Warm Regards,

Star Sports Team
Copy/Paste reply.Me too received the same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock