Star Sports Channel Logo - Modified by me

Sadiq said:
Good work bro.. By the way I sent mine already on Sunday. I got a reply from star saying that they will forward it to their branding team.. Let us see...
Me too got the same reply.

Anirudha Das said:
Everyone will get the same reply from Star Sports its a copy paste message from them.
I know bro.They are ever going to listen to viewers until viewers put a lot of pressure on them

btw did you see my second modified logo??

Basil Ak said:
I know bro.They are ever going to listen to viewers until viewers put a lot of pressure on them

btw did you see my second modified logo??

Yeah bro. awesome one but some modification make it cool.

Anirudha Das said:
Yeah bro. awesome one but some modification make it cool.
What type modification bro??Pls tell me.I will try to modify it more

Basil Ak said:
What type modification bro??Pls tell me.I will try to modify it more

My suggestion is:

|Star Logo | Sports | 1 HD |
LIVE

No need for spell Star Sports as Star logo is already there separate box for 1 HD and for SD only 1.

We needs to respect "Live" word i am seeing lots of design, live is travelling here and there live should be there in next line.

Here is my another Try

LOGO

YnCz879.jpg

Logo looks while in the LIVE match

PH4IwHp.png

And i hope you liked it

Anirudha Das said:
My suggestion is:

|Star Logo | Sports | 1 HD |
LIVE

No need for spell Star Sports as Star logo is already there separate box for 1 HD and for SD only 1.

We needs to respect "Live" word i am seeing lots of design, live is travelling here and there live should be there in next line.
How is the below one:-
8HMM2v2.png
c4Ybhvp.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock