Star Sports Channel Logo - Modified by me

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 114
  • Views Views: Views 20,629
fzkmQ8X.jpg

sePq9WV.jpg

This is my final design.. I would like to recommend this to Star Sports :)

I suggest them to use the HD logo instead of HD word as they used in their Premium HD service (in tatasky)..

Sadiq said:
fzkmQ8X.jpg

sePq9WV.jpg

This is my final design.. I would like to recommend this to Star Sports :)

I suggest them to use the HD logo instead of HD word as they used in their Premium HD service (in tatasky)..

not good

supermachi said:

Sorry sir... Please forgive me.... I will do it better next time.. Please try to adjust with this one... Please don't stop my salary sir... I hope you understand.... Please give me one more chance sir...

:D :D

Sadiq said:
Sorry sir... Please forgive me.... I will do it better next time.. Please try to adjust with this one... Please don't stop my salary sir... I hope you understand.... Please give me one more chance sir...

are you telling like this to your boss? :huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

supermachi said:
are you telling like this to your boss? :huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

My dear boss... Yes... Please digest my mistakes while designing the logo... For that please don't take action on me..

Sadiq said:

Sadiq said:
My dear boss... Yes... Please digest my mistakes while designing the logo... For that please don't take action on me..

:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom