Star Sports HD 1&2 Adding on Dishtv

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't get added..again we dish tv customers will have to watch on star sports 1 nd 3....

Re: RE: Star Sports HD 1&2 Adding on Dishtv

manavchhabra said:
It won't get added..again we dish tv customers will have to watch on star sports 1 nd 3....

Totally Fake News:-

Hello sir

its That true that Star Sports HD 1 & 2 gonna be Adding on 20th March.

I read these news on:-

Star Sports HD 1&2 Adding on Dishtv

What They replied:-

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to DISHTV

We would like to inform you that as of now we don't have any update on the same and once we have the detail we will duly inform you through 999 buzz channel.

Incase of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Humen Kuch Deer Aur Wait Karna Chahey...Hope For The Best

Star Sports HD 1 & 2 on Dish TV

Any Update when Dish Tv will add Star Sports HD 1 & 2??

Bye Bye Dish Tv..paying 400 per month..without Discovery,History,travel Xp, star sports 1,3,4. very sad.

RE: Star Sports HD 1 & 2 on Dish TV

we are waiting bro

Tru HD said:
Humen Kuch Deer Aur Wait Karna Chahey...Hope For The Best

wait karke kuch fayda nahi hay. dish TV customer care ne bola ki aisa kuch update nahi hay

dharmkumhar said:
wait karke kuch fayda nahi hay. dish TV customer care ne bola ki aisa kuch update nahi hay

bhai dish tv ko jab b mail karo wo hamesha yehi jawab dete hain...so
i think ajj kuch deer wait karna chahey

Better not to wait because they will tell people months ago if they going to add Star Sports HD channels because its like a win in a war for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock