Star Sports HD 1&2 Adding on Dishtv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bishnu15 said:
I do not want to defame DISH TV. I want DISH TV to provide Star Sports Channels in lower base packs that's it.

We needs to face the fact that one dth will not going to fulfill our demand either we take two dth, one dth or cable or if cable satisfying us then its ok my problem is not you raise the issue of dishtv what my problem is you talk rudely you have purple profile that means you are better then us.

Sorry Anirudh bro extremely sorry. I shall not say like this any more. 3 Cheers ! Enjoy. Hope DISH TV adds Star Channels in base packs.

Bishnu15 said:
Sorry Anirudh bro extremely sorry. I shall not say like this any more. 3 Cheers ! Enjoy. Hope DISH TV adds Star Channels in base packs.

Its Ok Bro. but i think dishtv will take couple of years to add Star Channels in base packs :shy :lol :D

as a dish user , i don't want SS channels in base packs , i want their addition on dishtv , then if i need i can activate it on Ala-carte basis but the prob with dishtv is that they don't provide SS / SS :hd channels in anyway . that is the reason i am stuck with SD connection .

i think you got it , i was following this thread from long time .

I think there is no use of this thread until any addition actually takes place..

What is The Normal Timing of Dish TV for Channel Addition ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock