• Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 4,226

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have noticed that the Dolby Digital Audio has been removed from both the star sports HD channels on airtel. Can anyone please confirm this. We need to raise a complaint on this.

yes bro,they are added DD+ to Life OK HD and remove it from SS1 HD.But SS HD 2 did not get the DD+ from the launch.

I was getting it on both the channels I believe. But anyway, how can they remove it from one channel and add it to another. We need to complain.

I wrote an email to airtel. Let's see what they reply.

I don't have Dolby digital surround sound system in my house but my cousin do have a 7.1 home theater system which he is using on his 3d bluray player to watch Hollywood movies. But yes dd sound is a great for watching Hollywood actions movies like captain american , transformers etc but I don't find dd sound any useful for watching Bollywood movies has they don't provide even 5.1 sound movies only few latest released Bollywood movies have some descent 5.1 sound and for sports even 2.1 sound is even for hearing commentary of cricket and English matches :-/

DishHD said:
I don't have Dolby digital surround sound system in my house but my cousin do have a 7.1 home theater system which he is using on his 3d bluray player to watch Hollywood movies. But yes dd sound is a great for watching Hollywood actions movies like captain american , transformers etc but I don't find dd sound any useful for watching Bollywood movies has they don't provide even 5.1 sound movies only few latest released Bollywood movies have some descent 5.1 sound and for sports even 2.1 sound is even for hearing commentary of cricket and English matches :-/

Bro i don't know the Hindi movies,but here south India most of the technicians scores well,if you have some time please watch SUN music HD /SUn TV are excellent in DD+.

divakar_mba said:
It was removed 10days back

It was there on Airtel till yesterday. Only today it was removed.

DishHD said:

5.1 sound is important for sports channel. You will feel as if you are in the stadium with proper Dolby Digital sound in which the croud will be cheering in the surround speakers. It's awesome.

But the issue at hand is, Airtel has removed what was already there. That's the point I'm trying to make and requesting everyone to raise voice against it. If we don't, then they will continue doing this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock