Star Sports HD Dolby Digital Audio Removed

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 4,225
DishHD said:
I don't have Dolby digital surround sound system in my house but my cousin do have a 7.1 home theater system which he is using on his 3d bluray player to watch Hollywood movies. But yes dd sound is a great for watching Hollywood actions movies like captain american , transformers etc but I don't find dd sound any useful for watching Bollywood movies has they don't provide even 5.1 sound movies only few latest released Bollywood movies have some descent 5.1 sound and for sports even 2.1 sound is even for hearing commentary of cricket and English matches :-/

Many people think Hollywood movie mixing is at par and we can enjoy it very much. But, these days- both Bollywood and south movies have very good DTS mixing. Few movies with good sound mixing are: Chennai Express, Krish, Raavan, Ram Leela, Yevadu(telugu), Simha(telugu), and many more movies:)

Issue not fixed yet. Please write to Airtel about this everyone.

Got a call from airtel regarding the issue. He said he's unaware of any issues with star sports channel. He's unwilling to take any complaint. After the telephonic conversation, he sent an email saying he provided me the required information. Such a worst customer service. He isn't even agreeing that there's an issue. I'm hopeless now.

Re: RE: Star Sports HD Dolby Digital Audio Removed

anjank said:
its back now... Please check:)
I wrote to the nodal officer and complained about the customer care behavior. Got a call this afternoon and he said technical team is working on it. Probably they fixed it. Will check tomorrow.

ilikered said:
I wrote to the nodal officer and complained about the customer care behavior. Got a call this afternoon and he said technical team is working on it. Probably they fixed it. Will check tomorrow.

In that case, you can also fight for HD content in Gemini HD ;)

Re: RE: Star Sports HD Dolby Digital Audio Removed

anjank said:
In that case, you can also fight for HD content in Gemini HD ;)
Yeah, That's the next one. Let's see.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock