Star Sports HD1 & HD2 Addition on Dish TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
JitendraKumar said:
Star Sports HD1 & HD2 will be on dishtv HD w.e.f. tomorrow onwards.

This news confirmed by my friends he also got message from dishtv he is a HD User

Message - w.e.f. 12 aug, new chnls ZINDAGI, STAR Sports 1,2,3,4, HD1 & HD2 and more will be added in ur pack on your next recharge date. Your pack price will also be revised to Rs.499pm

Source - Rom Memory

I am royal HD pack still I didn't got nay message about this :huh

So the addition is happening finally. :tup

JitendraKumar said:
Star Sports HD1 & HD2 will be on dishtv HD w.e.f. tomorrow onwards.

This news confirmed by my friends he also got message from dishtv he is a HD User

Message - w.e.f. 12 aug, new chnls ZINDAGI, STAR Sports 1,2,3,4, HD1 & HD2 and more will be added in ur pack on your next recharge date. Your pack price will also be revised to Rs.499pm

Source - Rom Memory

I am royal HD pack but still I didn't got nay message about this but still I trust you bro bcuz before also many upcoming channels prediction by you were always true and accurate hope your this prediction also becomes a true prediction too always :tup

JitendraKumar said:
New :HD World pack

Bro, can you ask your friend to forward that message to you? so that you can share the same with us

TS needs all Ten Channels in all base packs including Ten Golf.

Re: RE: Star Sports HD1 & HD2 Addition on Dish TV

deepums said:
Bro, can you ask your friend to forward that message to you? so that you can share the same with us
Exactly, if he forward that msg to him than we will be sure that addition take place tommrow.

It may be true as dishtv is removing ICP.:eek:hya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock