Star Sports HD1 & HD2 Addition on Dish TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
JitendraKumar said:
Star Sports HD1 & HD2 will be on dishtv HD w.e.f. tomorrow onwards.

This news confirmed by my friends he also got message from dishtv he is a HD User

Message - w.e.f. 12 aug, new chnls ZINDAGI, STAR Sports 1,2,3,4, HD1 & HD2 and more will be added in ur pack on your next recharge date. Your pack price will also be revised to Rs.499pm

Source - Rom Memory

JitendraKumar said:
New :HD World pack
world pack is 399 to is it going to be 499

so increase of 100 RS:huh

Re: RE: Star Sports HD1 & HD2 Addition on Dish TV

shawl_who said:
WHAT !! First SS2 and now SS HD :skd
But, is this news confirmed :huh

If it is, pls tell me d procedure to buy a new Dish TRU + HD connection :lol :win
No genuine proof of ss hd channels addition till yet bro but ss2 addition is confirmed with a ss.

anilsk01 said:
world pack is 399 to is it going to be 499

so increase of 100 RS:huh

Yes it was expected bcuz star won't let its channels for cheap on dish tv but I am surprised star didn't asked for more :huh

Hope Dish TV and Tata Sky both will have some activities tomorrow as Tata Sky stated that Colors channel will be available till 12 August on lcn 123. Why this 12 August ? Surely there will be some activities waiting.

sayan.sunny said:
Hope Dish TV and Tata Sky both will have some activities tomorrow as Tata Sky stated that Colors channel will be available till 12 August on lcn 123. Why this 12 August ? Surely there will be some activities waiting.

Yes star sports 2 is confirmed on 652 tomorrow before 12 pm but star sports HD channels are yet to confirmed with channel numbers :k

Oh dish tv have lot of hd channels i think 42+ hd channels availble

Dileep kumar said:
Oh dish tv have lot of hd channels i think 42+ hd channels availble

Yes they have a lot of space for HD channel bcuz they are using a separate satellite for HD channels and in this satellite currently they are using only 4 tp's out of 7 or 8 tp's they can own in this satellite. But out of 42 HD channels of dish tru HD which dish TVs claims has hd only 31 channels are tru HD channels but if they add star sports HD 1 and 2 tomorrow then they will have 33 tru HD channels on their platform and remember dish tv is using one of the highest bandwidth dvb s2 tp's for its HD channels has their each dvb s2 tp contain a bandwidth of more than 80 Mbps per tp with which they can add 17 or 18 HD channels per tp with good pq and sq on that channels :)

No Symptoms Of Adding These Channels In Dish TV - Reports From Dealer

it is 100% true news these chs r going to add tomorrow one of friend got SMS from Dishtv

lonezahoor said:
it is 100% true news these chs r going to add tomorrow one of friend got SMS from Dishtv

where it mentioned sabout SS HD1 and HD2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock