Star Sports Select HD1/HD2 Added Now

Star sports selected hd1 and hd2 added to my pack South max 38 HD change to South max 40 hd

I found these two channels just few days ago, under my Mega 18 HD package! Don't know whether its temporary or not. But the main question is, there is no Audio in both of these channels! Only me?

Bro how to choose Base pack as Max HD ?? I called CC and they are saying you can't choose like that.

anilmampreth said:
In bein sports(formerly AlJazeera sports, sports channel of AlJazeera group) all the matches live. So I have to keep my bein sports card active...
Dear bro guide me how to get bein sports all channels subscription?? Which type of satellite dish and receiver are requited??? Kindly guide.

Raheel khawaja said:
Dear bro guide me how to get bein sports all channels subscription?? Which type of satellite dish and receiver are requited??? Kindly guide.

Don't think it's available in Pakistan. If you're staying in MENA(Middle East & North Africa) region you will get.
e813257413771f40394607165ca8e8de.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock