Star Sports Select HD1/HD2 Added Now

karan_hdl said:
First around 1PM after knowing from here about SSS hd available as free preview 1st I called CC and said I want to activate Star Sports Select hd top up free preview He said wait for few mins and came to line and said what sir you asked for Movies now hd only no,I said no I want Star Sports Select hd then He went off again and searched something and said there is no channel like Star Sports Select hd available I repeated the same story again it launched yesterday only I want free preview he asked for lcns I said he went off again and never returned more than 9 mins and I cut the call and saw the forum and activated via Airtel app.

So sad abt adtv cc :wall:s .. So DDF doing adtv cc work .. Magilchi :lol:tup:) .. You must thanks to DDF is it know ;) .. Coz i challenged without DDF help most of the adtv customers cant view the ESPN :hd at the time their added this channel in Max :hd package :) .. Hats off DDF :c:clap:hs:luv:tup:win ..

kumarvishwas said:
Really Star has made a mess in Sports genre,after Olympics they will keep showing highlights of Cricket,Kabaddi and ISL on 8 channels continuously :angry

There was no need of 2 more HD channels,even one was more than enough

Sony with just 4 channels is doing much better with the content in this particular genre,at this time the necessity was of ESPN 2 HD/Six 2 HD rather than SSS HD's :u

Absolutely bro you're spot on, this is what I also thought and tried to convey earlier in this thread. According to Star, they could ve manage all the sports content that re supposed to telecast in these 2 select channels in the 4 hd channels itself. But they''ve launched in the concept of more HD channels so more revenue. We can't do anything abt that. As you said most of the time they would be playing highlights only in all the 6 hd channels. This is where customers like me will feel instead of the 2 hd space occupied by the 2 select hd channels If some unavailable HD is available like TLC HD, Animal planet HD, at least we would get different content & different channels.

Sai Jai said:
So sad abt adtv cc :wall:s .. So DDF doing adtv cc work .. Magilchi :lol:tup:) .. You must thanks to DDF is it know ;) .. Coz i challenged without DDF help most of the adtv customers cant view the ESPN :hd at the time their added this channel in Max :hd package :) .. Hats off DDF :c:clap:hs:luv:tup:win ..

There are wealth of info about different dth's service available in this forum thanks to DDF continue this good work glad to be a part of this.Right from choosing Airtel Dth to all the info about different happenings everything I owe to DDF long way to go hats off all.

Great news Sutharshan.The channels should be added in some of the higher base packs or then it will be a costly affair.

d518bac3edc222365adc94fa494a9c07.jpg
5e654712d9ff5feff49f43c187d93327.jpg

442658f2a6426c6fc37d51727ba3c38e.jpg
a1504428a380b4a6358dbfcc718811a1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock