Star Sports Select HD1/HD2 Added Now

Ashok L said:
Simple logic bro...
Adtv adds channels at launch time itself so that they can get that in low rate..
And now K Tv:hd is available in 4 dth providers except Airtel. So sun demanding more money for K Tv:hd from Airtel. As Airtel is under huge pressure from tamil viewers They will be forced to give what Sun demands.... In addition to this space crunch also, So in my point of view what airtel thinks is instead of paying huge sum of money and using a space for hd channel, they can regain tamil customers by adding recently launched tamil sd channels at regular intervals. So that they can get double profit...

So we can only expect Vijay Super and some other tamil channels even Jaya :hd stands a chance..For this reason only Airtel adds channels at launch stage itself...

If you watch Malai Murasu you will see Airtel digital tv ad coming frequently. As a part of their deal I think airtel asks Malaimurasu to pay some money and advertise them frequently. This is what called bussiness strategy...(P.S. You wont find ad for Airtel Digital tv ad in any other tamil channels)

Bro what you said is right and hope they will add soon ... bro when will launch Vijay super channel? ?

Here is my contribution
91b3879edc53cb3962d63a899a60d6bb.jpg
c5c97f973091b702c3b80709c299677a.jpg
e54ab6e2c260c11b9a367d5f6cdc6000.jpg
5c65a96fb320e1b7de50a9a6f4011502.jpg
d138184a47afe7e298dd1dcfe5c313f0.jpg
c2e7cea1cec44454d567ad6fa0ce0469.jpg
4d6fbedfa82b05b8779d83a05dbd07ce.jpg

wow, good news...fast share @sutharshan bro & Nice snaps @all buddys. Again adtv added newly launched channel first.

King576 said:
Bro what you said is right and hope they will add soon ... bro when will launch Vijay super channel? ?

Launch date not yet announced :) ..

would love to see star movies premiere hd instead of one of the select sports, anyway that will also follow soon?

vijay super followed by star vijay music for which also they ve got licence.

is these 2 sports channels necessary now as an airtel customers more would like to have Animal planet HD, TLC HD, KTV HD, Comedy Central HD & much more before these channels.

deemah786 said:
vijay super followed by star vijay music for which also they ve got licence.

Star Vijay Music got license :huh:sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock