Star Sports Select HD1/HD2 Added Now

But is free preview going on, or is it added to 40 HD pack :huh

as I m getting this chnl :eek:hya

Nilu334 said:
free preview till 25th August...after they added max hd pack (225)

This channel not coming for me do we need to activate it to get free preview??

Nilu334 said:
call to customer service

My balance is 0 they won't add on isn't it?? Is that Airtel rules for add on to have Rs.150 Bal before adding channels?

karan_hdl said:
My balance is 0 they won't add on isn't it?? Is that Airtel rules for add on to have Rs.150 Bal before adding channels?

Then recharge it .. After free viewing period only amount will be deduct from your account :) ..

After 25th again every ADTV HD users would have to struggle to get these channels in their packs,in my view they should add every channel in respective packs from the launch date only rather than providing free preview

Now on 25th most of the users would be having error code 4 msg on their screen for these channels and would have to deal with ADTV CC  :shy :shy

Can we activate this sss hd channels preview online without phone call to cc.

Sai Jai said:
Then recharge it .. After free viewing period only amount will be deduct from your account :) ..

Bro is that really a rule in Airtel to maintain Rs.150 Balance before adding any alarcate channels??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock