I don't think that
They will definitely add star sports in the logo

Look at the following picture

If you see previous ads you will find somewhat like same

Last edited by a moderator:
98shubhamk said:
If you see previous ads you will find somewhat like same

MOD Note: Don't quote images.

And, if you see the adv, they have "HD 1" which is not the new tag. New one is "1 HD". So, I think we cannot go by this adv.

Last edited by a moderator:
Logo from Tata sky end.
48b7ac1c579f117f9be6270965184b9e.jpg

Why they have HD 1 हिन्दी logo??
Will they have also HD2 Hindi ?☺
Make it simple HD Hindi?

They should reduce the size of Star logo, number and HD word by keeping the text size Star Sports and language text size as it is. For Star Sports Select too, they should keep the text SELECT size similar to language size in Star Sports (not select).

I also expect them to change the position of text "Star Sports" text. My expectation as below. The first image is the modified one (size and position of texts too). The second one is current logo (with current size and position of text).

hGJAiSF.png

Also not sure why they are writing the program name below the logo. For some programs (at least in Star Sports Tamil), they are showing the program name as an image at the top left corner. Additionally they are showing below the channel logo as well which is also occupying more space.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock