Star Sports & Star Sports Select Channels new Logo

I am lucky that I seen mostly these channels in 90's when mostly runs in fta mode,
One by one all gone paid, & Star Sports & ESPN too in between Carlton & United Series played in 1995/96.

I have also seen launch on Star Movies in 94-95 i guess. Evolution of star plus with hindi programs, Prime Sports renamed as star sports. In that time, Channel V also was only airing english songs. Thanks Sadiq bro for sharing the video.. memories of 90's came alive.

I started watching cable TVs at my home from 1996 only. Wills world cup 1996 was the first one I saw in Star Sports.

Prior in 1994 and 1995 I did watch Cable TV at neighbour home. In 1994, our cable operator used to give Star TV from morning till 6pm. From 6pm, Sun TV used to come in that place. Similar way, abc used to come till 6pm and then Raj TV.

In 1996, our cable operator was having only one dish. He first gave ESPN in order to not miss Tamil channels. But world cup was not showing in ESPN. So he moved the dish to get Star Sports and Star Plus (English). When more than one matches on same day, Star Plus was showing another match.

I started watching cable TVs at my home from 1996 only. Wills world cup 1996 was the first one I saw in Star Sports.

Prior in 1994 and 1995 I did watch Cable TV at neighbour home. In 1994, our cable operator used to give Star TV from morning till 6pm. From 6pm, Sun TV used to come in that place. Similar way, abc used to come till 6pm and then Raj TV.

In 1996, our cable operator was having only one dish. He first gave ESPN in order to not miss Tamil channels. But world cup was not showing in ESPN. So he moved the dish to get Star Sports and Star Plus (English). When more than one matches on same day, Star Plus was showing another match.

Exactly +1

Yes we both from same UT know ☺☺☺

I remember Fox kids on Star Plus...and small wonder many shows...
Anyone remember EL TV??

i wish they bring back old logo....a bit of transparent.... previous logo was amazing.....thank u Sadiq bro....really refreshed my childhood memories

Yes I remember when I was a child star sports and ESPN were free to air channels. Love those days....

Star Sports Logo
latest
flickr-img1~0.jpg
3a50c345c8629eb181961d236c090e60.png

794a81e2e5e0dd9fb0b9b2191be34d73.jpg
STAR-SPORTS-3.jpg

Zee should have continued with EL TV

I know it was performing not good at that time, but by now the channel would be popular one & zee shouldn't be needed to invest high in &tv

By the way which kind of programs were there on EL TV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock