Breaking Star Sports VIP Added On Airtel Digital TV

Red button function make the stb hangs and volume control shows in different place on all start sports channels. Not able to switch channels using up n down arrow or channel change button.

When we are watching star sports, you can press number to swap other channel, otherwise no response from stb. If you’re in non star channels, then the stb works as normal

So as far as I can see, this isn't like VOD as it doesn't start from the beginning but plays like a regular channel. Basically a combination of four poor quality sd channels. Should have taken them the space of 1 or 1.5 HD channel. Would have been great if they had given it like VOD with pause, rewind and ff. Ofcourse with better picture quality. PQ is horrible, especially stats. I have to go inside the TV to read what's in it.

Red button function make the stb hangs and volume control shows in different place on all start sports channels
Till now I haven't experienced big lag expect when I press ok button, star sports channel becomes blank for a second. On these channels, volume level is showing in the top left corner in red colour. This is good and they can change this way in all channels and existing volume bar hides EPG banner.
Not able to switch channels using up n down arrow or channel change button.

When we are watching star sports, you can press number to swap other channel, otherwise no response from stb. If you’re in non star channels, then the stb works as normal
You have to press ok button, get EPG banner and then use top, bottom, right, left, ch+ and ch- buttons.

Last edited:
This option is removed now. Looks like it's available only during match hours. Should be available atleast for a couple of hours more. This option is primarily for those who missed the match. Don't know how this serves the purpose.

This option is removed now. Looks like it's available only during match hours. Should be available atleast for a couple of hours more. This option is primarily for those who missed the match. Don't know how this serves the purpose.
Yup bro match time only
Just 17 min to go
Then again star sport channel hanging problem start due to red bug

Yup bro match time only
Just 17 min to go
Then again star sport channel hanging problem start due to red bug
Added now.
hX8trvo.jpg

P9SYhlr.jpg

Stats quality improved a bit. Others same.
Ol754BT.jpg

This placement of volume bar is good. They can permanently implement this in all channels as present volume bar hides EPG banner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock