Breaking Star Sports VIP Added On Airtel Digital TV

I am using xstream box Airtel .is that vip option available in star sports hd 1? Can confirm please

None of the feeds working now. It says please wait and nothing happens and BTW what's the difference between Star Sports VIP and Pro ?

Last edited:
So as far as I can see, this isn't like VOD as it doesn't start from the beginning but plays like a regular channel. Basically a combination of four poor quality sd channels. Should have taken them the space of 1 or 1.5 HD channel. Would have been great if they had given it like VOD with pause, rewind and ff. Ofcourse with better picture quality. PQ is horrible, especially stats. I have to go inside the TV to read what's in it.
They air random highlights. Not from beginning. I missed the first wicket. They never had it on package. They were showing from Rohit's drop catch. Even key moments is basic. Although I disagree with you on stats. It's ugly but I find it readable.

None of the feeds working now. It says please wait and nothing happens and BTW what's the difference between Star Sports VIP and Pro ?
I think only difference is the name. Anyhow it was working for me until Mi''s innings as I said in the above post.

Anyhow it was working for me until Mi''s innings as I said in the above post.
Still not coming for me. I get this.
Ti6MksB.jpg

And then if I press any feed, it says "please wait" and nothing happens.
1R9WhUi.jpg

I even rebooted STB. Didn't work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock