Good News Star Sports VIP (PRO) service added on Tata Play

Nice to hear gujarati feed🤩
bvy4JAk.jpg
quGfqq5.jpg
nvt1JEz.jpg

LuccXPa.jpg

36PK7f6.jpg

No half as good as I expected. There is no key moments to choose from. You got to watch what they show them. Highlight package looked rushed. You can fast-forward or rewind. On top of that. PQ is just plain bad. Even live stats doesn't look attractive. I was hoping they would add camera angles which looks unlikely as we can skip ads by switching angles as this is a seperate service not a channel. Overall 2 out of 10.

No half as good as I expected. There is no key moments to choose from. You got to watch what they show them. Highlight package looked rushed. You can fast-forward or rewind. On top of that. PQ is just plain bad. Even live stats doesn't look attractive. I was hoping they would add camera angles which looks unlikely as we can skip ads by switching angles as this is a seperate service not a channel. Overall 2 out of 10.
It’s just a gimmick to play with Jio.Thats all

What is the differences between starsports PRO and VIP ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock