Good News Star Suvarna Kannada GEC graphics change

• Thread starter react
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 92
  • Views: Views 19,567
Ya bro absolutely .but some members telling Mahabharata serial ratings is the only reason star suvarna is in top 2 ,rest of other serials are sleeping .Mahabharata and radha krishna serial getting same ratings (5.4 tvr) in last week .
Iknw.....now we should stick to main topic graphics of suvarna

Another promo pic with new graphics (sky blue paint)..
av74ort.jpg

Great and it's cyan color bro .
I think soon package will change
They are slowly revamping the graphics in order to keep hold of audience.. The complete graphics change might happen on November 1st Sunday or on Sarasu Launch..

But the execution seems not good. They are attaching program title with own design and decoration over the posters. It covers the significance of graphics. They should minimize it like Jalsha, Pravah etc. As per the first looks I think the new graphics will be an average/above average one.
Sample from FB.
3ZpstSo.jpg

But the execution seems not good. They are attaching program title with own design and decoration over the posters. It covers the significance of graphics. They should minimize it like Jalsha, Pravah etc. As per the first looks I think the new graphics will be an average/above average one.
Sample from FB.
3ZpstSo.jpg
This is not the complete graphics package and looking odd.. Hope they will come up with complete package change soon..

Looks like this red yellow shapes inspired from TV9 news Info card

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock