Good News Star Suvarna Kannada GEC graphics change

• Thread starter react
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 92
  • Views: Views 19,829
Star suvarna picture quality increased.
Yes I too noticed it. I have subscribed to Star Suvarna HD and the picture quality is better than before from last 2-3 days.

By the way I didn't liked the new graphics. It's so immature. I know it is incomplete yet. But still we can see what might be coming. Old graphics are far better than this. Colours Kannada has classy and good looking graphic package. 😅

Yes I too noticed it. I have subscribed to Star Suvarna HD and the picture quality is better than before from last 2-3 days.

By the way I didn't liked the new graphics. It's so immature. I know it is incomplete yet. But still we can see what might be coming. Old graphics are far better than this. Colours Kannada has classy and good looking graphic package. 😅
I am saying about SS SD bro.

They have just changed channel Graphics temporarily now it seems!
Even the new graphics isn't complete, differs in some promos and cards, social media pics!

For Kannada and Tamil, Star is waiting for a more perfect time than the current times to change logo and Graphics it seems!

Asianet and Star Maa are no 1,but Recently Asianet changed the presentation and channel graphics during Onam and Maa changed the logo and channel graphics during BB4!

Most expected Star Vijay and Suvarna logo and graphics changes are not happening anytime soon it seems!

Indeed, whatever you people are calling the new graphics is only adding the green colour used by Star Jalsha. The holding shapes for the show day and time have not exactly changed. I cannot see any differences. There is no full-on logo and graphics change like Star Maa.

Indeed, whatever you people are calling the new graphics is only adding the green colour used by Star Jalsha. The holding shapes for the show day and time have not exactly changed. I cannot see any differences. There is no full-on logo and graphics change like Star Maa.
I feel Star is somewhat partial towards Suvarna (or the Kannada team is not thinking the way of others). All other regional GECs Jalsha, Maa, Vijay and Pravah did their revamping grandly. Here Suvarna is not aggressive about introducing their new graphics attractively towards the audience. Also personally I feel their proposed graphics is not upto the mark compared to others.

I feel Star is somewhat partial towards Suvarna (or the Kannada team is not thinking the way of others). All other regional GECs Jalsha, Maa, Vijay and Pravah did their revamping grandly. Here Suvarna is not aggressive about introducing their new graphics attractively towards the audience. Also personally I feel their proposed graphics is not upto the mark compared to others.
Yes all these years it was like that, but hereon Star will also concentrate on Suvarna also I think!

I guess they are waiting for the perfect time for the rebranding! Lets wait and watch!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock