Good News Star Suvarna Plus revamping on October 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The graphics are bad. Looks like suvarna news graphics
Truly disappointed with the graphics. Star has again neglected Star Suvarna Plus. After staying quiet for 7 years, this is what they came up with for the much needed revamp. I would say that the previous graphics were at least better than this one.

Truly disappointed with the graphics. Star has again neglected Star Suvarna Plus. After staying quiet for 7 years, this is what they came up with for the much needed revamp. I would say that the previous graphics were at least better than this one.
Suvarna plus is just few steps away in dethroning udaya movies to become no. 1 but with this disappointment 😭

Suvarna plus is just few steps away in dethroning udaya movies to become no. 1 but with this disappointment 😭
Exactly.. Looks like they didn't plan properly and just revamping after seeing Kasturi TV movies getting better TRP in Colors.

No proper promotion of Instagram account also.. Vijay Super has 650K+ followers and Suvarna Plus just 250+. When Zee picchar launched it had 3k+ on day 1 itself.

Update: They are revamping with fear from Zee picchar. Tataplay is testing Zee Picchar HD, Kannada's first HD Movie channel. Otherwise, Suvarna Plus would be still in sleep mode.

Last edited:
Star's absolute worst graphics. They could've just copy pasted old graphics of some other channel.
You know what? That’s exactly what they have done. Totally copy-pasted from Sony Le Plex HD. Pink and green changed to violet and yellow. That’s all!

You know what? That’s exactly what they have done. Totally copy-pasted from Sony Le Plex HD. Pink and green changed to violet and yellow. That’s all!
No definitely not. Sony Le Plex is much more classier and star suvarna looks just hurrendous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock