Good News Star Suvarna Plus revamping on October 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should rename it into 'Star Suvarna Movies' or 'Suvarna Cinema' and introduce one vibrant logo. Current logo looks gloomy. This was the case with Star Suvarna earlier. But the recent revamp gave a refreshed look.
In rest of the 3 south languages, Star's investment is high, Asianet is now purchasing 70% of Malayalam movies, Star Maa, Star Vijay are also good at numbers. But Star Suvarna still lagging behind Zee Kannada & Colors Kannada in all aspects.
Yes, the Suvarna Plus name gives a vibe of GEC than movies, they should rename it as Suvarna Movies(Yes it started as a secondary GEC with original serials & shows, but after Suvarna lost its position they ignored this channel. It used to telecast movies, re-telecast old serials, teleshopping ads, and Suvarna ladies' club events. But now it is telecasting only movies & sports)

Yes, the Suvarna Plus name gives a vibe of GEC than movies, they should rename it as Suvarna Movies(Yes it started as a secondary GEC with original serials & shows, but after Suvarna lost its position they ignored this channel. It used to telecast movies, re-telecast old serials, teleshopping ads, and Suvarna ladies' club events. But now it is telecasting only movies & sports)
Star now uses it as their Kannada Movie channel(like Vijay Super).

Timer with new graphics.

OdWgWvS.png

Dh8sMWE.png

Along with revamping they need to improve picture quality of the channel.
Even 16:9 ratio movies looks odd in this channel whereas same movie having excellent pq in Tata Play Kannada Cinema channel

Along with revamping they need to improve picture quality of the channel.
Even 16:9 ratio movies looks odd in this channel whereas same movie having excellent pq in Tata Play Kannada Cinema channel
I saw the old movies are getting converted into 16:9 ratio. Good movies library than Zee Picchar. But the resolution is worst among all leading movies channel.

Zee Picchar telecasting Zee Picchar HD ads more frequently from last 1 week.

Star Suvarna so far never renewed any expired old movies from other channels. They must concentrate on buying those evergreen movies.

Only Sun network has high brightness, good contrast and warm video filter. Watching movies on Udaya TV is at next level.

The graphics are bad. Looks like suvarna news graphics
uY5WIMU.jpg
kdV3Hed.jpg
UNuTvcb.jpg
nre9mqW.jpg
220pAe8.jpg
1GgONEw.jpg
I saw the full montage.. one of the worst graphics.. Don't have any hopes on this new revamp.. Logo also not changed..

I was expecting a vibrant 🔥 logo which was shown in First promo inside everyones eye. This new graphics looks like baby sitting cartoon channel or some news channels film news program.

Star's absolute worst graphics. They could've just copy pasted old graphics of some other channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock