STAR VIJAY HD COMING TO TATA SKY

Guys, had a chat with tatasky customer care ...they confirmed that no update on adding vijay TV HD in near future...

arulkanagarajs said:
Guys, had a chat with tatasky customer care ...they confirmed that no update on adding vijay TV HD in near future...

chat team get update 1-2 days ago of addition only :k

don't worry Vijay HD will add in Ts in this week only :k

I have contact the ts chat support,they told currently no updates,we will register ur feedback,we will inform through sms alert & promo channel,

I am forget to take the ss :k

I believe it will take at least some months to add..we will stay calm and believe in ts surely they will add asap

arulkanagarajs said:
I believe it will take at least some months to add..we will stay calm and believe in ts surely they will add asap
which thing make you believe that it will take a month to add this channels on Tatasky ?

Bro it's like vijay hitz which is exclusively available only on airtel dth ..might be the agreement of one or two months later they will give rights to ts so that they can acquire new customers to airtel dth ...because it is one of the important channel which have block boster movies library..

supermachi said:
Kudos to Vijay TV for not putting black bars like sun tv

I beg to differ. Both Vijay & Sun doing the same with respect to aspect ratio (reason for black bars) While telecasting movies both channels shows black bars. For other program they don't show with black bars. 

Basically most of the tamil movies are shot with aspect ratio of 2.35:1 or 2.39:1. this is widescreen standard and that's the reason we are getting the black bars. Still the broadcaster can control this but for some reason they are not doing.

Program's are shot with aspect ratio of 1.77:1 or 1.78:1. This is HD standard and comes without black bars.

1st image - movie from vijay tv. having black bars
2nd image - program from sun tv without any black bars.

yuwK92j.jpg

DrEQRiI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock