STAR VIJAY HD COMING TO TATA SKY

arulkanagarajs said:
Bro it's like vijay hitz which is exclusively available only on airtel dth ..might be the agreement of one or two months later they will give rights to ts so that they can acquire new customers to airtel dth ...because it is one of the important channel which have block boster movies library..

vijay hits is a inhouse channel and star given only few movies rights to adtv where Vijay HD is C Band Satellite Channel and available on Cable too :tup

And its from star so it will not exclusive in ADTV for longer time maximum 15 days ;)

unicorn said:
I beg to differ. Both Vijay & Sun doing the same with respect to aspect ratio (reason for black bars) While telecasting movies both channels shows black bars. For other program they don't show with black bars. 

Basically most of the tamil movies are shot with aspect ratio of 2.35:1 or 2.39:1. this is widescreen standard and that's the reason we are getting the black bars. Still the broadcaster can control this but for some reason they are not doing.

Program's are shot with aspect ratio of 1.77:1 or 1.78:1. This is HD standard and comes without black bars.

1st image - movie from vijay tv. having black bars
2nd image - program from sun tv without any black bars.

yuwK92j.jpg

DrEQRiI.jpg

I am talking about sun TV SD channel

supermachi said:
I am talking about sun TV SD channel

Sun TV HD and Sun TV SD are simulcast. Same goes for all Sun Network's HD + SD channels. Since it is simulcast, they are doing like this.

But none of the Star network's HD + SD channels including Vijay HD and Vijay HD are simulcast. They have their own programming source. So, they don't need to adjust the picture.

Main reason for adjusting with black bars in Sun TV is because of varying contents like SD advertisements vs HD advertisements, old movie scenes/songs vs new movie scenes/songs etc. Because of simulcast, they cannot change the ratio on air. If there is no simulcast, they can broadcast the same content with different source and with different ratio based on the content. It is possible in Vijay TV because of individual casting.

Guyz do check from time to time whether any scroll is running on Star Vijay [emoji4] [emoji102] [emoji342]

ABCDEFGH said:
Guyz do check from time to time whether any scroll is running on Star Vijay [emoji4] [emoji102] [emoji342]

Bro, in my guess it will take some time bro at least 15 days else it would have added on launch date itself.. We will wait but 100% comming n tatasky...today morning had a chat with chat team they don have any update on the same

Why Tata sky is lazy to add star Tamil channel

They added Marathi bengali before launch

supermachi said:
Why Tata sky is lazy to add star Tamil channel

They added Marathi bengali before launch

adding after 10-15 days of launch will not called lazy :no :no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock