"Star Vijay HD" Launching From 29th May

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 224
  • Views: Views 42,015
Will star vijay hd launch on may 29??? Still now no official advertisement regarding channel launch........ only 3 days to go for may 29 ............?????

chermadurai said:
en kanavan en thozhan , en anbu thangaikku ( Hindi dubbed serial ) now streaming HD on hot star from today onwards

9Hp9uIq.jpg

tCt4iGZ.jpg

fIDD9uY.jpg

Dear Mr. Diwakar,

Thank you for writing to Star.

Our goal is to ensure that our viewers get the best viewing experience on our platform.

With regards to your request pertaining to the HD version of Vijay TV, please be informed that the same will be known to you once it is announced.

Meanwhile, please stay tuned to Vijay Network for more information.

Warm Regards,
Consumer Response Cell.
Star Logo
**PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT IF REPLYING TO THIS EMAIL**
To: [email protected]
Subject: VIJAY TV HD LAUNCH DATE

HAI MANY PEOPLES WAITING FOR STAR VIJAY HD CHANNEL. KINDLY CONFROM ITS START 29th MAY? and which DTH Plotfrom its coming ? this question asking not only me, many people's waiting launch date and dth. kindly reply as soon as possible

regards
M.DIWAKAR

STAR GROUP ALWAYS NOT SEND PROPER RESPONCE. MANY TIMES I MAIL.REGARDING MANY INFORMATION. BUT STAR ALWAYS NOT GIVEN PROPER RESPONCE

Change that old logo!!!!
Still not getting why star is not replacing the logo with new one!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock