"Star Vijay HD" Started From Asiasat 7

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 160
  • Views: Views 30,247
There are no official announcement from VIJAYTV .. about this.. :dodgy

what plan they have.....????? when they going to launch..???? april 14 is tamil new year.... after that when they going to launch.......:wall:wall .. last week they started to test the channel.... :angry

STAR network's Asianet hd also suddenly launched without any advertisement it publicist. I think the same way Vijay tv also followed. Wait and see wat 'll be happened. April 14th or May 1st.

ramesh.prem12 said:
STAR network's Asianet hd also suddenly launched without any advertisement it publicist. I think the same way Vijay tv also followed. Wait and see wat 'll be happened. April 14th or May 1st.
No man, mazhavil manorama decided their hd in first hd in Malayalam, but asianet suddenly launched for they want the first Malayalam hd channel. That is why asianet don't got enough time to publicity. Today also two hd channels are said that we are the first Malayalam hd channel

I guess May 1 would be the D day coz they wud premiere some movies dat day...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock