"Star Vijay HD" Started From Asiasat 7

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 160
  • Views: Views 30,158
No bro....

the deal was happened

& both MAA & STAR exchanged
Documents in LIVE in front of TELUGU News Channels....

& hence the acquiring is done...
& Star was showing MAA content
in HOT STAR....

Don't know about that stupid article....

Mr.KhaN said:
Read The Article once again carefully :k Star has not got clearance So they closed Maa Tv deal ..

Closed can also mean Completed and that what it means in the article. Do note it say STAR closed the deal and paid the amount so means the Deal is done. English is complex language ;)

sutharshan said:
vijay super launching soon

VIJAY SUPER - 24 HRS TAMIL MUSIC CHANNEL
Starvijay HD - 24 HRS TAMIL HD CHANNEL (seperate feed.)

Are you sure that it is a music channel? It is a non news channel for sure.. But where is the confirmation saying it as a Music channel bro (apart from your FB page!)?

Vijay Super will be movie channel i think :k

There was some article some time back of Star starting a second GEC for Tamil. So Vijay Super could be a GEC .

Sadiq said:
Are you sure that it is a music channel? It is a non news channel for sure.. But where is the confirmation saying it as a Music channel bro (apart from your FB page!)?

no sadiq bro..
confirmed music channel...

sutharshan said:
no sadiq bro..
confirmed music channel...
Where is it confirmed bro? I am not seeing any official confirmation or press release etc.. without that we cannot confirm anything...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock