Satellite updates "Star Vijay Music" started from Asiasat 7 @105.5 east.

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 29,966
Why didn't you dreamed 'Star Jalsha Music' instead as you are a Jalsha fan.:smile2:
Not possible, atleast for next 5 years. They have exclusive content deal with SVF, even SVF has their own bengali music channel, Sangeet Bangla and recently launched Bangla Talkies. So, it's tough for them to launch a separate channel. Without SVF music, they can't survive. Looks the condition of Music Fatafati and Dhoom Music, Both are fighting now for maintain their existence.

Now, one question might arise in ur mind that, even except SVF films, they can telecast other music from various production houses movies. But, music from other companies sounds not good. Most of our generation likes to listen SVF music only.

Few days back, I have requested on SJ's page to launch SJ Music channel, but they didn't reply. 🙄🙄😝

"Star Vijay Music" started from Asiasat 7 @105.5 east.

On Frequency: 3940 V 28100

tcX5KQC.jpg
Date 2015?

Sun Music is going to get a major competitor by Star Vijay Music. I hope this channel will be priced Rs.1(not more than 2)

Why didn't you dreamed 'Star Jalsha Music' instead as you are a Jalsha fan.:smile2:

With HD launch sun may get gud challenge. But with SD no use, it will go like normal music channel n cannot compete with SUN.

I know, nobody can trust me, but it's true. Today morning, I have dreamt that Star Vijay Music channel is going to launch today. Not actual launch yet, but testing starts today. A great news for me. Congrats in advance.
In Your Dream..Which Song Was Playing In The Channel..? How Was The Pic Quality..?

I know, nobody can trust me, but it's true. Today morning, I have dreamt that Star Vijay Music channel is going to launch today. Not actual launch yet, but testing starts today. A great news for me. Congrats in advance.
Bro in your dream which dth logo was they ? Airtel or Tata sky??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock