DDF Exclusive Star Vijay SD and Star Vijay Super logo size reduced

Star Vijay Super logo size has been reduced. Also, they are broadcasting movies as well as other content in 16:9 ratio

vkt09ls.jpg
Then why still it's having black bars. Why Even some HD channels also having those black bars?? Any reason?

Sign of shifting to HD in the coming months?

I guess Star Vijay already has HD feed. What might happen is that they will shut down SD feed and continue with just HD feed wherein SD viewers will get downscaled version of the HD Channel or quite possible both feeds will continue and they took this step as most of competitors had made a transition earlier hence they wanted to offer similar viewing experience.

I just hope they replicate this strategy for their Hindi channels too, very high chance that their Hindi GEC chs will adopt these changes soon as Viacom18, Sony have done so long back. In other genres like Hindi Movies or Infotainment or Kids i do not see this happening as of now or maybe star/disney will surprise us and make a transition in these genres too

Maybe Vijay TV noticed most Tamilnadu people use modern television which is 16:9, whereas their sd feed is widescreen which is so bad to see in modern tv but good in square shaped tv or something... Now TN people can enjoy sd feed like hd feed...

Vijay Television Prime Time Serials telecasted in 16:9 (It shows Black bars like Movie Telecast)

Why it's shows Black bars then what is the purpose of Modern Television

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock