Star World-HD Prem Started on Asiasat 3S @105.5°E

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
Star World-HD Prem Started on Asiasat 3S @105.5°E

Friends good news one more Star World-HD PREM channels Started in its pack of FREQ: 3940 V 28100 ,So it scrambled mod see the ss thanks.

HERE IS SS OF STAR HD PREM:-

starhd_zpsa19016fb.jpg

Biswajit.HD said:
Good update @jenius..

Is it the Asia feed of the channel?? :huh
Yes bro it is the same Asia beam which we get from years and where the STAR & ZEE has taken birth ;)

He is asking about feed jenius, not beam, it's scrambled Biswajit bro, so no idea which feed its showing.! Indian or Asian.

Check again, I didn't find any feed of Star network there and it is well known freq with SR 28100 , Mostly Star Network and Zee Network are on Asia beam

Again you are getting me wrong,
We called feed this time for a full time channel, which is Brodcasting his full time feed for India or some other Asian Countries.
Biswajit asked is that channel (feed) for India or some other countries.

We are not saying that it's a feed channel for some time like other feed channels,
We know it's a full time channel.

i dont think this could be indian feed... this should be the Asian feed.... and the channel name might be "Star World HD Premium" similar to "Fox Movies Premium" in Asian feed...

Gssran said:
Again you are getting me wrong,
We called feed this time for a full time channel, which is Brodcasting his full time feed for India or some other Asian Countries.
Biswajit asked is that channel (feed) for India or some other countries.

We are not saying that it's a feed channel for some time like other feed channels,
We know it's a full time channel.
You are right and I also know the difference between FEEDS & BEEMS and feeds can't be without beems, you also didn't get me ,I mean I didn't find any feed there instead I want to know GSS.pl help me to find the feed as flysat is not showing Star network feed.Only this feed I found :3646 V 6111 DVB-S/MPEG-2 Asia feed on flysat.

Mostly all DTH are getting all Star network + Zee Network channels from Asiasat3S at 105.5*East or Zee sharing some from NSS6.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock