Sad News Star world may shut down in future

Also if some1 from star/disney is reading this please stop showing How I Met Ur Mother, Modern Family now onwards... Tired of seeing it since last so many yrs.
Also stop Koffee with Karan and The Office. We have had enough of it. You guys have library of HBO, Showtime, FOX, FX, ABC. Why not utilise it? Also bring back weekend binge. We already have Star Movies and Star Movies Select HD for movies.

Also stop Koffee with Karan and The Office. We have had enough of it. You guys have library of HBO, Showtime, FOX, FX, ABC. Why not utilise it? Also bring back weekend binge. We already have Star Movies and Star Movies Select HD for movies.

Movies r brought in to increase ratings as it bring more set of viewers. Showtime, HBO pact might end soon . Also all Marvel rights not solely lie with Disney and DC is not part of Marvel bcoz someone was suggesting Legends Of Tommorrow cannot b lost by Disney. What i think is that Disney will launch ABC in India and Fox content might get placed on it. Disney Int HD may get revamped as Disney HD but it will have live action content too. SWP will continue till HBO, Showtime agreement is on

I really don't know what is happening with Star Movies Select HD programming-wise, and whether it is worth launching an SD version.

Also, among English GECs, how is Zee Café doing? Does it have enough content and popularity?

What i think is that Disney will launch ABC in India and Fox content might get placed on it.

Not sure if I agree with this because the demand for it would not be very high. Also, there are no indications that Disney is intent on launching the ABC brand outside of the US. It is an American terrestrial broadcast network, not a cable/DTH channel. For better or for worse, the target audience of English content in India has moved on to OTT and I do not see this trend reversing anytime soon.

English GECs in India might consider airing Indian English original content. It will have appeal to middle class educated urban families who haven't shifted to ott, and bearing the bullsh*t of mainstream Hindi and regional GECs as they are economical

English content is not well promoted on the Indian Channels.We do not see any ads of Good English Shows outside of their channels even on their sister hindi channels.What is the reason for this?.
Hence even the family audience who can conceive good english shows is unaware of it.For Example the English show "The Good Place" is broadcasted on Comedy Central but the Promos are only limited to Colors Infinity and CC.Hence I did not know about the fabulous show untill I watched it on Netflix.
They could atleast promote it on English Non Gec Channels like News,Sports,Lifestyle etc.The marketing team of English GEC should learn from Netflix whose promos are aired on Sports Channels.

English content is not well promoted on the Indian Channels.We do not see any ads of Good English Shows outside of their channels even on their sister hindi channels.What is the reason for this?.
Hence even the family audience who can conceive good english shows is unaware of it.For Example the English show "The Good Place" is broadcasted on Comedy Central but the Promos are only limited to Colors Infinity and CC.Hence I did not know about the fabulous show untill I watched it on Netflix.
They could atleast promote it on English Non Gec Channels like News,Sports,Lifestyle etc.The marketing team of English GEC should learn from Netflix whose promos are aired on Sports Channels.

Yes, even Young Sheldon is excellent family show. Let alone promoting eng shows, zee is not promoting even &xplor HD hence most do not even know that it exists. Though i have seen star ,sony promoting eng shows on its infotainment , gec, sports, hindi movie hd chs. Viacom18 has amazing promos but mostly restricted to its eng lang chs. Sony should even promote BBC Earth a lot more across chs

Yes, even Young Sheldon is excellent family show. Let alone promoting eng shows, zee is not promoting even &xplor HD hence most do not even know that it exists. Though i have seen star ,sony promoting eng shows on its infotainment , gec, sports, hindi movie hd chs. Viacom18 has amazing promos but mostly restricted to its eng lang chs. Sony should even promote BBC Earth a lot more across chs
BBC Earth gets good promotion from KBC though. I subscribed to Sony LIV to watch shows like Monumental Challenge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock