Star World Premiere HD to simulcast 23 shows in India with US

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Starting 23 September, Star World Premiere HD will be airing 23 new and returning shows in India at the same time as their US telecast.  

With this, the channel aims to offers viewers in India an option against illegal downloads and endless waits by giving them the ‘day and date - HD only’ proposition.

The channel’s fall line up includes latest seasons of shows like Downton Abbey, Modern Family, Homeland as well as The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

Additionally, the channel will also air returning seasons of shows like How To Get Away With Murder (S2), The Blacklist (S3),Fresh Off The Boat (S2), The Walking Dead (S6), Sleepy Hollow (S3), Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S3), The Goldbergs(S3), Last Man On Earth (S2) and Black-ish (S2).

The channel will also premiere the Priyanka Chopra starrer Quantico along with shows like Minority Report, Scream Queens,Bastard Executioner, Rosewood, The Grinder, Grandfathered and Life in Pieces.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/english-entertainment/star-world-premiere-hd-to-simulcast-23-shows-in-india-with-us-150922

Great news...
I saw those ads in SWP :HD also...

The real fun starts now for the season :luv

Hmmm.
Competition is increasing

Even Colors Infinity is going to simulcast 7+ shows with US

SarfaRaZ said:
Great News nd Good Move By SMS :HD :tup:luv

SWP :HD

ABCDEFGH said:
Minority Report!!!! :sp

Bro, from late September to early May , it's worth to subscribe SWP :HD :lol, especially if u hv few hours to watch television everyday :eek:hya

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Bro, from late September to early May , it's worth to subscribe SWP :HD :lol, especially if u hv few hours to watch television everyday :eek:hya

If I get it for 1₹ (Jingalala offer )
I will definitely subscribe :lol:shy

Customer care is still offering me The channel @ 20₹ for the first month :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock