STB Account not updated

• Thread starter Thread starter zacq8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 2,592

zacq8

Reaction score
I subscribed a new dish tv South Full Sports HD for 412 mothly for Six months and my account shows in the website and mobile app next recharge is 12/03/2015 but the same is not updated on to my STB even after calling and reqesting to customer care to refresh my STB account. and I made it from the dish tv site also,and kept the STB on on the 999 channel for hours, but no luck..

my current base pack expires on 16/09/2014 and warning message coming on the screen to recharge before 13/09/2014.

What would be the reason will it be updated automaticaly after expiry of the current date.???

Anything harm if I do a factory reset of the STB?? all chanel will come back??

Tell the CC to send a message to STB with ur latest account details...
The error will be fixed

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Tell the CC to send a message to STB with ur latest account details...
The error will be fixed

Tnaks for the reply..

see the CC reply to my email and I did the same but no luck..

As per our conversation, we have sent an updation command on set top box for VC 015xxxxxxx to update My DISHTV Space.

Now the next recharge date is 12/Mar/2015 and switch off date is 15/Mar/2015.

Kindly keep your Set Top Box switched on for 15 minutes on channel number 999 for smooth updation.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
After u get the message open it then Reboot the STB

When I check in the web site it shows two subsrciption in the payment history the first base pack which expires on 16/09/14 of which showing the popup now... I hope once that expires the new pack which expires on 12/03/14 will Supersede the old one..

please tell me what will happen we make a factory reset.. all tp will be deleted or it will rescan all the channels and account automaticlay?

No need to reset.. Ask them to send SMS of ur account details..
Try it 1st

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
No need to reset.. Ask them to send SMS of ur account details..
Try it 1st

What Shall I do with the SMS... my account details are very clear in my dashbord of the site and mobile app. which is upt
12/03/2015

U mean the update commant to STB, that is already done they say in the email above

Back
Top Bottom